Use the The Road to Revolution Web site to complete the questions below.
1. A monument to Benedict Arnold' s ____leg_______can be found at the Saratoga National Historic Park.
2. King George III punished the colonists for the Boston Tea Party by ________closing Boston harbor_____.
3. The Freedom Trail, a walking tour of 16 historic sites in Boston and Charlestown, is _____3_____ miles long.
4. The main author of the Declaration of Independence was probably _______Thomas Jefferson_________.
5. __Benjamin Franklin__ wrote Poor Richard's Almanack.
6. German soldiers who fought with the British against the colonists were called ____Hessians____.
7. About ______20_________ percent of Americans were actively loyal to the British king during the Revolutionary War.
8. Mercy Otis Warren was a noted _______historian________ during the Revolutionary War.
9. At the time of the Revolutionary War, more than nine of ten Americans lived and worked on _______farms________.
10. At the British surrender at Yorktown, the British band was specifically forbidden to play the song ______Yankee Doodle__________.
11. At the time of the American Revolution, _______Spain________ claimed almost all the land west of the Mississippi River.
12. The ______Bill of Rights_______ was enacted on December 15, 1791.