* Neptune is composed of Hydrogen, Helium, Methane, Hydrogen Deuteride and Ethane.
* Neptune is the 8th planet from the sun.
* Neptune has 13 known moons
* There are some faint rings around Neptune, but not as noticable as Saturn.
* Neptunes center is hotter than the surface of the Sun.
* Neptune is one of the Outer Planets
* Voyager 2 was the closest approach to Neptune
* Neptune's astonomical symbol is a "Neptune Trident"
* Neptune used to have a Great Dark Spot until it disapeared.
The Great Dark Spot on Uranus.