Further reaserch one person that lived on a plantation and make a poster on them. Include the information below as well as more important details on their life. Have at least two photographs and tell about some stops they made on their why our of slavery. Make sure you list your sources.
- Where were they were born?
- Where they captured from a country?
- Were they in the trianglar trade routes?
- What were their jobs on the plantations?
- Who were their owners?
- How many times were they sold?
- Were they married?
- Did they have kids?
- Did they escape, to where?
- Did they escape through the Underground Railroad?
- Who escaped with them?
- What did they do after they escaped?
- When was their death?
- Are the any monuments, books, or holidays in their honor?