Introduction: This webquest is about the Constitution of the United States of America. We will be showing you photos of the Constitution and sharing some information with you.
Tasks: From the information on page 2 and the websites that we have provided you, you need to answer the following questions. After you have read the questions, on a sheet of paper right your answers down
1. When was the Constitution written and shown to the Americans?
2. What were the two plans that were made in the Convention?
3. What were the three principles that the goverment is based on?
4. What was the name of the convention that was called and when was it?
5. True or False: All the states attended the convention except Virginia?
Procedures: After you take the quiz try and make your own website about the Constitution. You can also make a venn diagram, flow chart, and other things that you want to do. All you have to do is use your imagination and everything will be okay.
( this page tells the Constitutions of the Untied States and other contries)
Benjamin Franklin Autobiography
Games on the Constitution
By: Nick Woods, Adam Wagner, Hansi Lang, and Jay Petersen