- Working on Unit 2: A Believing Community
- Activities center around God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, and the Creeds of the Catholic Church
- Working on Unit 2: The Whole Wide World. The stories center around how we can learn about and care for the world.
- We are also reviewing nouns and verbs and continuing to develop stories using the writing process.
- Subtraction and addition with renaming
- Basic geometry, measurement, and time
- Concluding study of water
- Beginning to study electricity and magnetis
- Beginning to study the Native Americans
- Understanding self and others
- Articulate feelings about growing
- Identify and share feelings about our own strengths and limitations.
- Working on line and shape
- Wed., Dec. 1st, 8:30 AM: Unit B Mass planned by Ms. Wilkins' class
- Wed., Dec. 8th, 8:30 AM: All School Mass - Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- Mon., Dec. 13th, 7:00 PM: All School Christmas Music Program in the church
- Tues., Dec. 21st: Christmas Class Party
- Wed., Dec. 22nd, 8:30 AM: Unit B Mass planned by Mrs. Andrews' class
Mrs. Laurie Heddinger
Mrs. Abby Leland
Big Enough to Learn, Small Enough to Care,
Faith Filled Future
Last updated 11/24/04